Who don’t know Bill Gates? Founder of the giant software company Microsoft is known as one of the richest people in the world. He is also known as a benefactor donates money for many humanitarian activities through Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
In some occasions, dropped out of Harvard University is proposing a few quote that might inspire. Here are some of them quoted from various sources:
- I really have a lot of dreams as a child and I think it grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- I failed in some subjects of the exams, but my friend pass it all. Now he works as an engineer at Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
- No problem to celebrate success, but even more important to heed the lessons of the failure.
- Be good to the nerds. There is a possibility you will be working for one of them.
- In this business, when you’re aware of the problem, it’s too late to save themselves. Unless you fear every moment, you destroyed.
- Technology is just a tool. To make the kids work together and motivate them, teachers are the most important.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you have a boss.
- Television is not real life. In actual life, people have to leave the coffee shop and go to work.
- Do not regret about your mistakes, learn from that mistake.
- I’m sure if you point out the problem and shows on their solution, they will move to action.
- I took a giant step and immediately. If you are in the right place and time and have the vision to which new technology will be to but you are not in action, you will never be successful.